Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Umm... Blog?

Has anyone noticed that there's been no LBP blog in a REALLY long time? Well, if you're one of the people who keep saying things like, "hey Coy, why the F^*& haven't you written a LBP blog in a REALLY long time?"... then I'm guessing you've noticed.


I have a great excuse though:
I ran out of gas, I had mono, my dog ate it, all of my fingers were broken and it's taken me this long to learn how to type with my toes.



OK, OK.... I was high. You happy now? So sorry :)



Now that that's out of the way, the last few months have been great for us. We played some beautiful shows and of all things, a few house parties (we were completely prepared for the noise violation fines but somehow they didn't come). Thanks to everyone who came to LCC, Brazil and all of the shows that I can't think of right now.



But now the BIG, BIG, BIG NEWS:
LBP's new record "Glass Houses" is finished, mixed, mastered and ready to go. Everything is coming together well for a early summer release. We're very proud of this album and very excited to get really busy again.



Keep an ear to the wall and we'll let you know when the release party is coming,
Thanks for the support,
Coy - LBP Bass