Friday, November 21, 2003

Beatty takes charge on blog

Hello LBP fans!! I'm going to be trying to keep you guys up to date with what is going on with LPB here on our fresh and new blog application (thanks to our webmaster Angellia). First off our rehearsals are going great especially since we added our new member Conrad to the lineup. He plays a fender Rhodes and he has some mad skills so far as I'm concerned. We've written a few songs but we aren't moving as fast as we had hoped. This is because we here at LBP believe in quality and these new songs are worth the time. Our schedule now is practice on Wed and Thur every week, but this week we hit a bump. Yesterday our bass player Coy broke his foot and decided to stay off it till Sat. In addition to that I have lost my wallet and i'm spending the day replacing my vitals...debit card, SS card, license, asian spa numbers, ect. Other than that everything seems to be running smoothly and I hope to see you guys in Austin.

Adios,
Beatty