Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Thursday and Saturday in Austin

This week finds LBP on Thursday and Saturday in Austin.10/4

Thursday October 2, 2003
Little Brother Project
Deans Credit Clothing
316 Main St
Houston, TX.
No Cover
713) 227-3326

Saturday October 4, 2003
Widespread Panic After Party
Tambaleo
302 Bowie St
Austin, TX 78701
Phone: (512) 472-3213
No Cover 10pm-2am

Ever drive by someone on the side of the road who is waiting for a
bus? I did today on my way to work. This gentleman, who was gazing
down the road past the sea of traffic ahead of him, had a look that
is hard to describe. Construction had the otherwise busy flow of
traffic constricted so I had time to study. The look of sadness on
this older mans face was so depressing. Now, I am not one to get
depressed but I felt his sorrow as he was looking down past me in
desperation for his obviously late public transportation. Kind of
set the mood for the day. Not sure why I told you that, its just how
my day has been. Thank god for Austin this
weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!